SAMMATHA, you dont know who I'am (i think). My parents live by your parents in Hurricane. The Harris's. I have been looking at your Photography and LOVE IT!!!!! You do and AWSOME job. I would LOVE for you to take my family pictures if you ever get down to St. George before the middle of November. That way I can send out Christmas cards. Let me know what you think. Tiffany Matthews p.s here is my email address kasoncarter@hotmail.com contact me there if you are willing or able to take out pictures. :) WHAT A TALENT YOU HAVE
2 comments:
SAMMATHA,
you dont know who I'am (i think). My parents live by your parents in Hurricane. The Harris's. I have been looking at your Photography and LOVE IT!!!!! You do and AWSOME job. I would LOVE for you to take my family pictures if you ever get down to St. George before the middle of November. That way I can send out Christmas cards. Let me know what you think.
Tiffany Matthews
p.s here is my email address
kasoncarter@hotmail.com
contact me there if you are willing or able to take out pictures. :) WHAT A TALENT YOU HAVE
Post a Comment