photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Shelbie, Kylee and Kelsey

Today me, Kelsey and Kylee (twins) and Shelbie, went out to take pictures. It was blast! we just went around hurricane. We too SOOOOOO many, and i love every single one of them. I wish I could just put all of them on here, but I can't so I'll just put a lot. I'm very grateful I have willing and good looking friends to take pictures of :) thanks guys! if you have a facebook, you can see more of them on there also.
let me know what you think! Anyone else wanna schedule an appointment? I'm free anytime!





p.s we had some technical difficulties uploading these, it took 3 HOURS to upload them. thats called dedication.








































































































































5 comments:

Tia said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE these pictures!! You have such amazing talent!!!
LOVE 'EM!

Colleen said...

you did a excellent job sammy. They are beautiful. i need to get some copies of my girls!!!

Anonymous said...

Sammi! Oh my gosh! You have such talent! You seriously need to get published!

rick.and.kels said...

the pictures a great! and i LOVE the picture of you with the old camera (your heading) :)

Kristel Lamb said...

you are so good! these pictures are way cute. when i need a photagrapher im calling you. o i went to school with andy. i dont want u to think im a creep or anything haha

Photobucket