People have been asking me how I came up with my name so this is how it came to be, I didn't want to just use my name (samantha beardall photography) cause it just didn't have a nice ring to it and its forgettable. I have always thought the word home means more than just the actual house you live in, To me it means somewhere comfortable, where you can be yourself and just let lose and forget all your troubles. Thats how photography is to me. so there we are.
Feels Like Home Photography.
I'm learning so much every single session I go on and I just keep getting better, I wanted to thank all the people that have let me photograph them cause it meant a lot to me!
I'm getting a new lens for christmas and I can't wait to try it out! keep me in mind will ya'?!


2 comments:
Hi Sammi, I got your name from Lisa Nielson and just lover her pictures and wondering If I could set up a time with you for a shoot. I live in Hurricane just down the street from your in-laws and would love to get some new family pictures taken. My email is twright@bajabb.com. Can't wait to hear from you. Tiffani
I just wanted to say thank you again for taking our family pictures! I am so excited to see how they turned out! You and Andy were great making us laugh, my dad might actually have a REAL smile for once. :) Thanks again, you are the best!
Post a Comment