photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Friday, February 27, 2009

{Brian & Tiffany's engagements}

Look at this lovely couple! like I said before I can't get enough of taking engagement pictures, they are my favorite! I had a really great time with these two love birds, they have only dated since October but when she was gone to the car Brian said he knew right away he wanted to marry her! CUTE! I think they look great together, they totally match! and if you couldn't tell she is the mom to those two beautiful girls on my last post. I also had the great opportunity of making their announcements here are a few I threw together & some pics to go along!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Stratton Family said...

those are awesome! we are so happy for her and cant wait for the big day! you did so good with their pics!

Tia said...

Cute Stuff!!! You're AMAZING!!! I love looking at your pics!!

Photobucket