photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

{Hatch Family}

I absolutely LOVED this family! They are so full of life and love for each other! It was the perfect day for a photoshoot, especially in January, it was 61 degrees, with no wind at all just sunshine! I really enjoyed being around this family and I'm so lucky to have taken their family pictures I loved how all of them turned out I had the hardest time picking what ones I was going to put on here cause I loved all of them!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Ann said...

These are awesome pictures! I love the little boy, he's precious!

The Stratton Family said...

that family is adorable! your pics are so good!!! i heard you are doing tiff's wedding? thats exciting!!! ill see ya there!;)

Trish the Dish said...

These are great Sammi! Great job!

Angie said...

Wow, these are awesome! Brittany told me that she was so happy with them!

Photobucket