photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Sunday, March 15, 2009

{bald is beautiful}

I had an awesome opportunity of taking pictures at this breast cancer convention last Saturday. It was so amazing! probably around 30 ladies were there that all had breast cancer. They had a nice speaker, lunch and also they received a bunch of donated things such as facials, and groceries stuff like that. I feel stupid talking about it cause I can't even give it any justice seriously it was amazing. The feeling in that room! WOW! here are a few pictures I snapped while I was there. and also here are the ones of jill I did a while back (just scroll down the page a little and you'll see them)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the ladies that made it all happen

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

She's a survivor!

Photobucket


Photobucket



2 comments:

Ann said...

Great pictures Sammi, very powerful. Would love to get involved and do the same kind of thing with Lung Cancer. Let's talk.

Darci said...

I wish I could see these. I think you took a picture of me. darcindave at gmail dot com

Photobucket