photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Monday, March 23, 2009

{frustrated}

I have to say its bit of compliment, but its also incredibly frustrating when you have found people that copy your ideas, locations, camera angles and then take credit for it. I have a lot of photographers that really inspire me, and I often go to their blogs or websites and get some what of an idea, but I make sure and make it my own or give them credit for it. I just want my clients to know that I try and keep their shoots completely original, my own creativity with my ideas along with the your ideas also. I like to explore and find new locations so no one is the same. That is the fun part in being a photographer, being your own creative. It so rewarding when you take a picture that you can call your own and its one that you love.

No comments:

Photobucket