photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Friday, March 27, 2009

{invites}

Okay so with all these weddings happening I would like to offer another service other than just my photos. I can also make announcements too! I've made some for a few weddings I've done and have just thrown together some other ones for you to see. This is such an incredibly cheap way to do it, so you're not spending hundreds of dollars on announcements! For my wedding last summer I spend less than 100.00$ on announcements and printing. You would have to print them yourself, but I have some printing places that I recommend that still print good quality pictures and are cheap. If you already have a layout in mind that you like I can custom make them. If not I would be happy to throw some together for you and you can choose the one you like!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

n.davis said...

where do you get your fonts...they are so dang cute! You are good at this sam. i love them.

rick.and.kels said...

i want you to make mine :) hey let me know the pricing for engagements and your address and i will send a check. yeah?

Photobucket