photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Monday, March 30, 2009

{just a heads up}

I'm booked all of April, and only 2 weekends left in May! so if you want to schedule pictures better do it fast cause they're filling up! email me: sammijeppson@gmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SAMMI BEARDALL! i love your announcements you made up! they are so adorable and your new pics! i love them! i haven't had a computer for a bit.. it got a nasty virus we had to get rid of. anyways.. i just wanted to tell you that i love your stuff! it looks awesome!

n.davis said...

Sammi! I want to schedule for June for my belly shots. I'm growing rather large these days and i'm thinking june will be a poppin' month. :D It will most likely be the first weekend, but i'll for sure let you know by monday. love ya cuz. ;)

Photobucket