photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Monday, June 1, 2009

{announcements}

Everything possible was going against us to take these pictures, first: the day we were supposed to take their engagements Brigham broke his nose, and it was hanging off his face they said-OUCH. then Sarah got her wisdom teeth out. Then between both of our schedules it was hard to find a time to re-schedule, then i had this nasty miscarriage the day we had rescheduled. so after a few weeks, we finally got some pictures. I had to hurry home and make their announcements since we were running a little behind schedule they need to send them out tomorrow! After a few late nights we got the announcements finished and I think they look great! I LOVE her colors...maybe because they are the same as my colors? she just has good taste:) Here's some announcements: I'll have her pictures up within the next few days most likely.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Trish the Dish said...

SO cute Sammi! I love the temple invite cards, what a great idea!

Anonymous said...

sammi i love them!! you do such a good job:) i really liked dallas' thank you cards! they are so cute!

n.davis said...

awww, those are so dang cute.
sarah is so dang beautiful. seriously..that girl is amazing.
i also love the thank you cards. good idea, you're really good with the fonts and style.

Photobucket