photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Monday, June 15, 2009

{Brigham & Sarah's Bridals}

yay! I love these pictures so much! Sarah and Brig make my job so incredibly easy! I was glad to take them at the Salt Lake temple I needed a change and oooh did I love doing pictures there. I took SO many and still want to get some more on their wedding day in 2 weeks! Sarah looked beautiful! she is so pretty! Brigham couldn't stop looking at her and kissing her! He is so in love with her! anyway I hope you like these as much as i do!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Karen M. said...

Love your photos, you really have a gift. They lift my spirits and make me feel so happy. Thanks for your great talent!

n.davis said...

so beautiful.
sorry if i bug you with comments. i just love your work. it's so beautiful.

Ann said...

Me too! I look everyday to see if you've posted something new. Love them, Sarah is sooo pretty!

Photobucket