photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Saturday, July 4, 2009

{Splash Pad}

Here's some more pictures from our splash pad adventure. This is the coolest place around! literally the "coolest place" tehe. I had a lot of fun taking pictures and for a benefit I even got some color on my arms and legs. yay!

Photobucket
not the best lighting, but check out that stink eye!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I LOVE this one!

Photobucket

Photobucket
haha this one makes me laugh, the water shot up really fast and hit her right in the chin!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Trish the Dish said...

Holy smokes - these are so stinking cute! I loved all of them. Great action shots :)

Ann said...

I agree, I love these pictures!

Brandon, Misty, Kyla and Casey said...

What adorable pics of the nieces and nephews!!

Photobucket