photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

{Chris & June Lambert}

I'm finally posting all these weddings I had in the late summer! I had a great time with Chris and June, I was only there for their wedding day but I really enjoyed being with their families-Even though it was at the end of July in St. George=scorching hot we got through! They got married here in St. George, then flew to Korea for the reception how cool is that?! These are two of the nicest people and even though there is a bit of a height difference- there is not a love difference they're crazy about each other and that is how it should be :) (I'm still trying to work out the kinks on the size of the pictures so just bare with me here cause its REALLY annoying)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Photobucket