photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Friday, September 4, 2009

tea party

This year was the first annual tea party. It turned out great! You had to have a fancy hat and gloves to come. All the girls from the my husbands side of the family are invited, this year we missed out on Heather,Bekah & Eliza but maybe they'll make it next year. Tricia hosted it and did a GREAT job! wow it looked so good and the food may I add was scrumptious. after tea we took pictures, and headed to St. George to find our own tea cups for next year. We have so many ideas and I hope this tradition stays cause we all had a great time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Ann said...

The pictures are great! What a cool tradition.

Karen M. said...

I love this idea, what a great time you all had, wish we had traditions like that. Sammy I really hope you will continue to take these great pictures, you have such a talent with it. I enjoy them so much. It would be a shame for you to not give this gift to the world. The wedding photos are really something. I hope you keep on doing this for a long, long time.

Photobucket