photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

{Charles and Alexis}

Over Thanksgiving weekend I had this photoshoot with Charles and Alexis, what a beautiful couple aren't they?! Their parents set them up on what Charles called a "a blind engagement" more of a blind date and it worked out better than they imagined! Taking these pictures made me miss southern utah so much, its beautiful down there- and WARM! we didn't have much to time to go anywhere other than the temple cause it gets dark so fast now, but I'm pretty sure we got some really good ones here! I'm so happy for them and I can't wait to do their wedding in a few weeks is going to be gorgeous!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love the way she's looking at him in this picture- check out those googly eyes!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

rick.and.kels said...

im crazy jealous of the leaves in their pictures, i love fall. these are so pretty sam :)

Alexis said...

These turned out AMAZING!!! You did FANTASTIC! :D

Tia said...

LOVE THEM!!! :) I'm so excited for them!

Photobucket