This is my brother-in-law and sister-in-law and their fam. I had so much fun taking these pictures! its feels good to be back again! It was definitely a challenge though, kids are hard to take pictures of- especially a certain 2 and 3 year old! they have an attention span of like a second! haha I love my neices Bekah and Eliza and nephew Kaleb so much though they are the really fun kids that can tire you out just by watching them! We took these pictures at an awesome house, the house was seriously amazing and I have so many idea's for more photoshoots there!
and this is my sister-law's sister heidi and her beautiful family!




















3 comments:
Oh I love the pictures SO much (big surprise)! Thanks again for doing that. And you are right, Kaleb and Bekah can wear you out just by watching them. Ha ha ha. It is amazing!
Great pictures! It's awesome to have you back!
The pictures of the kids turned out so cute! I love the picture of Austin & Heather with the bike too - looks like something out of a magazine. Welcome back!
Post a Comment