photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I didn't forget

remember when I said I would post more pictures and their story? well here it is finally! These guys are getting married in 2 weeks! I couldn't be happier for them! I had so much fun taking their pictures and spending time with them- Isn't Lexxy just beautiful?! oh my goodness I think she is gorgeous so it was a privilege to take pictures of her! I was just so amazed at her and how comfortable she was in front of the camera!  Jed is sooooo in love with Lexxy! When I was taking their pictures I kept having to say "Jed look at me" cause he just kept looking at his beautiful bride! These guys are a perfect match and I have no doubt in my mind they will live happy ever after. Stay tuned for more of their bridals at the Draper Temple- coming in a few weeks!

3 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

GORGEOUS!! I love her flowers, her tiara and especially her dress. Is that location over by Leeds? LOVE it. I need to take some pictures over there.

Ann said...

Lexxy is the very best of Patti and Kelly, what a beautiful gal. You took some amazing pictures!

Trish the Dish said...

I LURVE them!!!

Photobucket