photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Monday, June 28, 2010

{Miss Scarlett}

She's 4 months now! can you believe that?! weighing it at around 17lbs. who would have ever thought that I would have a baby with big blue eyes? I love them, they just melt my heart!

5 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

Oh my goodness, she is a chunk!! I love it! :) Pretty blue eyes, too.

BreAnn said...

You have such a gorgeous baby!:)

charlee ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
charlee ann said...

so glad i got to see you this weekend and exicted to see your pics from the wedding. and don't forget to send me and invite to your family blog :)

::dallas:: said...

oh my goodness, your little girlie is soooo cute!! can our kids get married so they can have the cubbiest of cubbs?? thanks again to andy to holding grahm for that little bit! (now i know at least his arms werent dyin...hes got lots of practice!)

Photobucket