photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Saturday, June 5, 2010

{Mr. & Mrs. Smith}

I have never in my entire 20 years of life seen a happier bride and groom come out of the temple. Lexxy soaked up every bit up the attention by coming out twirling haha. I love Lexxy she has so much personality, she is one of the nicest most real and sincere people I know. She loves Jed so much. I think this sequence of pictures proves my point and I don't need to say anymore.


(I'll get more posted of their wedding day and reception tomorrow, but these couldn't wait!)

(notice that all of that was before the doors even closed!)
 They were so excited and happy that they were married they just couldn't ever hold still! -especially lexxy! she was moving all over the place!
we finally got her to hold still for a few pictures

but the she was back to doing this one second later...
quite the debut eh?
congratulations Jed and Lexxy!

No comments:

Photobucket