Getting ready!:
starting the ceremony...
I'm in love with that picture ^
listening to some words of wisdom :)
here it goes...
saying "I Do"
"You may now kiss the bride
exchanging rings
"I know pronounce you Shane Allan Martin and Marki McGuire Martin"
I love taking pictures at ceremony's but I'm always so nervous I'm never going to capture all the moments to remember because there is SO many! There needs to be 10 of me so I can get everything. I hope I caught enough here to show you just how happy this ceremony was because the feeling there was amazing!
picture time, Shane favorite :)
The Reception
apparently these studs know how to have a good time!
I'm pretty upset this picture came out blurry, but seriously I couldn't pass it up! its so funny!
Shane is soaking wet from being thrown in the pool. he had it coming, someone was going in at the end of the night.
















































5 comments:
all of these pictures are so great! she looked beautiful and you did great at getting the best moments!!!
cute pictures Sammy you did a great job!!!
this is actualy Colleen on Kelsey's blog opps!!!
I love her dress and headpiece! And the turquoise and orange....great job, Sammi!
So cute! I really like the girl picture that is in black & white
Post a Comment