I finally got some newly set prices for weddings, family and individual portraits. It was much needed.
My time is a little more valuable with a baby to take care of and I kept ripping myself off- you guys probably enjoyed it though! Email me if you are interested in pictures. I go to St. George often and have found some great locations in Salt Lake and Provo. August and September are almost booked and filling up fast!
Thank you everyone for all the great business I really apprectiate it and I have loved doing your photos you're great clients! I'm so blessed.


2 comments:
Hey, I just emailed ya :)
I am Melissa Perkins soon to be sis in law, I noticed that you do pictures in Salt lake. I'm looking into having pictures done of my family and I loved what you did with Scot and Melissa. Would you mind emailing me your prices. bentera_frank@comcast.net Thanks!
Post a Comment