photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Friday, September 10, 2010

My sister's etsy.

I have the most talented sister in the law on the face of this earth. seriously. check out her etsy stuff. she is AMAZING. we did a little shoot today with some of the new stuff she made for fall! you're just going to have to go visit her shop to see the rest of her stuff. ;) 

she MADE that jacket! its really nice and thick with a red flannel iniside. its amazing.

all of her stuff is really good quality and she takes the time to make it perfect just for you!

4 comments:

Ann said...

wow! cute stuff and super cute models!

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

I die!! I want those boots and that little bunny hat. Your sister in law is very talented.

The Yoder's Five said...

Amazing!! Love it all!

Trish the Dish said...

Holy smokes Heather! These are great! I love the girl beanie with the flower on top and the zebra jacket. I don't know how you do it...

Photobucket