photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Maternity

Maria is my best best best pal and I was SO excited to take her maternity pictures. I wish that I had looked half as good as she does at 33 weeks pregnant! she's stunning!  I had so much fun with her and Shay, Shay is such a good husband to her always helping her, even opening my car door! They have a little girl due December 5 2010. I can't wait for them to have a little bundle of joy :)
almost every single picture turned out so good, so bare with me here there is a lot!

























5 comments:

Maria Nielson said...

SKJF OEI JULDBN DOFIJGORJIGLSDKGJDLFGJKSDLVJK OIS LD LKBDORIJ I LOVE THEM!!! :D THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!

The Mursets said...

Great job Sammi! They look so good!

The Yoder's Five said...

I sure do have a gorgeous sister!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice job, Sammi!

And what manly scruff, Shay! :D

Carolina mama said...

Beautiful. Thanks, Sammi!

Jen said...

Those Mursets are all dang gorgeous kids.

Photobucket