photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Matthew & Natalie Innes

This was such a beauitful wedding. I was so lucky to have the oppertunity to shoot it. They both have amazing families and I loved being around them! Matt & Natalie are such a good couple, I said that in their bridal shoot but it was so great seeing them married. They were SO happy! no doubt in my mind will they have a perfect marriage together. The reception was at Natalie's house in Hurricane and it also turned out so beautiful! They had live music by local muscians including the amazing Julianne and her mom, and a few of Nat's sisters. They all did such a great job. The atmosphere at the reception was amazing! Natalie's family and her roommates coreographed a dance that they did at the recpetion, by request 3 times! All of it was so beautiful! Congratulations Natalie & Matt!

























 she had an awesome videographer, that made this music video to play at their wedding, talk about CUTE. why didn't they have things like this when I was getting married?! its crazy how fast the styles change!
here's this link to view it.  seriously you want to view it, its SO cute.

2 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Love all those beautiful Woodbury girls!!

Nat said...

I love them Sammi! I was so excited to see them posted! I'll text you my new address to send the cd to. yay!

Photobucket