This is the Stout Family. It was soooo cold when we took their pictures but they were all troopers anyway and stuck it out. Their kids are so cute, Caleb couldn't hold in a smile when you asked him about his girlfriends, and Jada his old sister wasn't afraid to let everyone know who it was either! oh, the joy of an older sibling right? little Beckham just wanted to run and play, and everyone had fun trying to get him to stay put and smile for a picture, all in all though I think his dads "scary voice" worked the best.
This is the Terry's! Amber is 33 weeks pregnant and so excited to have this baby! They didn't find out the gender, they wanted it to be a surprise! props for anyone that can do that because I would go completely insane not knowing! These guys were a hoot! seriously I was laughing the whole session- they are really great people and I had a really good time with them.

This is my sister's Family: the Baldwins. We only had like 30 minutes before Jace was DONE. ohhh the attention span of 3 year old boy... plus the freezing cold! I love their family, and I'm really going to miss living so close to them when we move to Vegas. Michelle and I make a great team when it comes to concerts and shopping- she will just have to come down to Vegas for that cause concerts and shopping are the best down there!




















2 comments:
Chloe is sooo beautiful! Love those Stouts, too. How fun to keep seeing so many people I know on here! Great job--you've been busy!
Oh dear I'm surprised we got anything out of the spaziness of that day! Chloe and her dang elk call and jace crying about everything. good times.....
The scenery is pretty though, just what I had in mind (Except for the cows in the background haha)
thanks sam!!
Post a Comment