Everyone, meet Tyler, Monica, Nathan & Ava. They are the nicest family you will ever meet! I've known this family for a long time, and they're awesome. really. Monica is SO pretty right?! she has the prettiest singing voice too. Nathan is the most well behaved 5 year I have EVER met. He's SUCH a good kid and he's so great with his little sister Ava. He's so smart too! It was so cold when we took these pictures, Ava did not like it- poor girl! I think she got numb at then end and started having more fun but it really was cold! Monica made Ava's dress! can you believe that?! I love what all of them are wearing. They look great, but not only do they look great they are so full of life and love for each other- you can tell by their pictures! They're great people and it was great taking their pictures!
















1 comment:
They're all gorgeous!!!! Of course, they're related to me, so ya know......haha
Great job, Sammi!!
Post a Comment