It was a beautiful November day... cold, but beautiful non the less. There was SO many good pictures of Stacia and Jake it was hard to pick just a few, thats why I'm doing them in 2 post. These guys met at BYU and it was love at first sight. Stacia said that Jake just sat there and stared at her when they first met haha, since then they were together every single day. Stacia is like the most photogenic person ever, plus add the happiness of their wedding day and they turned out great! These guys were so happy to finally be married and the whole day turned out great. They have great families and I had a really good time working with them! Congratulations guys!









































4 comments:
GORGEOUS!!!!
That fall color is incredible. Awesome work as always!
Holy cow can I say gorgeous pictures or what?! The pictures you took are so amazing I love them soooooooooooooooo much!
Oooo I love the pics up on the Sugarloaf!! You lucked out with those clouds!
Post a Comment