It was such a fun (and windy) Saturday with these two. I loved hearing their stories on how they met, how Bryan proposed and all the cute stuff in between. They met through Bryan's last mission companion, Kenzie almost said no to the first date but finally agreed and ended up having the best date ever. They stayed up talking until 6am the next morning and pretty much the rest is history. Bryan is going into the air force after they get married so they will only have 2 months of newlywed bliss before he leaves for basic training for 2 months.
These two are a great couple, they bring out the best in each other and are seriously in love! I can't wait for their wedding in March, its coming up fast!
































4 comments:
way cute pics! i love her dress! and they are an adorable couple. p.s. at work the other day some of the girls there were like "I'm having Sammi Beardall take my pictures when I get married" "Does she do invitations?" Anyway I thought it was awesome- just goes to show people know you ROCK at what you do!
I LOVE THEM!!!! Sammi, you're awesome!! These pictures are so beautiful! :)
These are BEAUTIFUL Sammi! What a fun, photogenic couple! Every picture was just absolutely AMAZING! :)
Sooo many beautiful shots! What a beautiful bride. I love the color treatments you did, too.
Post a Comment