It was a gorgeous day for a wedding! perfect temperature for early March and blue blue skies! I had a little bit of fall apart on the way over... I ended up forgetting my battery to my camera, (I left it on the charger at home in vegas) I know, I know it was dumb and I couldn't believe I did it. We got it all figured out and I was ready for them when they came out with a little help from Andy and some friends that I will forever be grateful for. whew, it was scary there for a second though! Other than my little accident, the day was perfect,
so perfect for Bryan and Kenzie and I couldn't have been happier.
It was nice, sunny and bright when they came out of the temple- and the atmosphere was great! They were surrounded by all the their closest family and friends who were all so happy for them. I love the moment when the bride and groom come out of the temple, everyone cheers and the new couple finally gets the greet the world as husband and wife. Its where they step into the real and scary world, with real life challenges. Without a doubt Bryan and Kenzie were a match made in heaven. they are more than perfect for each other and they will have no problem at all facing the "real world" as husband and wife.
Next came the reception. It turned out awwwesome! seriously it looked great in the church. All done by Jill DeMille. I was totally blown away, and I very fast fell in love with everything in there from the flowers to the table clothes. I said the atmosphere at the temple was great, it was nothing compared the atmosphere at the reception, right at 6:00pm people started coming and they didn't stop coming until 9:00pm there was always so many people there, and everyone was enjoying themselves.
The live band really was great and I think it helped a lot with the feel of the reception. There was always people dancing too. I hope that the pictures I took can show you just a little bit of how good it all turned out.
cake done by Lisa Eves Graff
next came all the dancing.
I was so close to crying during Kenzie and her Dad's dance, and I don't think I was the only one in the room either... I may have been a little more emotional considering it was my baby's first birthday the next day and watching the relationship that Kenzie and her dad have made me think of Scarlett and Andy, and then I was picturing Scarlett and Andy dancing at Scarlett's wedding and it almost made me stop breathing.
don't worry, I caught my breathe and captured the tender moments.
a quick throw of the bouquet
a quick feeding of the cake
a little more dancing.. and not to mention my all time favorite, people PAYING to dance with the bride!
and these guys were out of there!
it was such a great wedding and I'm so thankful to be able to work with Bryan and Kenzie and both of there awesome families. Congratulations you two!










































1 comment:
Oh my heck I LOVE her bouquet and dress! And I would have died about the camera battery situation. ACK. I was trying to take some family portraits one time and the camera batteries died, they ran to the store for replacements...then the back of the camera broke and exposed the film. It was awful.
Post a Comment