photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spread the Word

Photobucket

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

COMMENTING :) haha

The Stratton Family said...

I AM COMMENTING! :)

The Yoder's Five said...

What a great idea! I'll spread the word!

Alma Hutchings said...

I would Love to enter! :)

The Mursets said...

Enter me too please!!!

Brandi said...

Oooh i wanna win!!

Anonymous said...

You don't have to twist my arm!! "pick me, pick me!!"

quin & dani said...

I would love a free session! Pick ME!

rick.and.kels said...

nice idea friend :)

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed by your generousity my friend. :)

Anonymous said...

Definitely commenting.. Pick Me! :)

n.davis said...

Oooh I want this! We need fam picks bad haha

Our Jarvis Jive said...

Count me in!! :D

Jen said...

Count me in!

Kaydee Lyn said...

I'm down :]

Lacey said...

I'll be in Southern Utah in August! I miss having you next door, not just because of your photography/cookie-making skills, but because I miss seeing your cute face too! This would kill two birds with one stone!

Erin said...

I am friends with Melissa Yoder and I definitely want to win. I have an 11 month old who doesn't have ONE cute (professional) picture of herself! Poor girl! (Plus she has two older brothers who have been equally left out.)

Whitney said...

Awesome!! I'd totally come to Vegas for a free photo shoot!!

Ty * April said...

We would love some family pictures. that would be awesome

-Kyle and Emily- said...

yes please!

Tali said...

I'll enter too! :)

Photobucket