photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Thursday, April 21, 2011

spring

I haven't been posting enough personal stuff on here, mostly I do that over at my 365. but my photography blog needs some lovin'.
We are headed home for Easter weekend and I couldn't be more excited! I can't wait to see my family, have easter egg hunts, take pictures and soak up some sunshine. Last time we were there I snapped a few pictures at my in-laws farm. They have 4 goats. 2 of which had babies =5 baby goats, 1 pregnant due anytime, 2 horses, 1 cow, 4 chickens, 2 dogs, 4 cats, 6 kittens and the occasional grandkid you catch back there playing with all the animals.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


not to mention the beautiful blossoms that made the whole town look so pretty!
Photobucket
I absolutely love it in that small town, and I think me and Andy's hearts will always be there. 
I can't wait to go back this weekend!

No comments:

Photobucket