I had such an awesome time with this cute family! I could have taken pictures of them FOREVER if they would have let me! I've got a soft spot in my heart for little Sophia, she's just like Scarlett and they are going to BFF's when we all move back to our hometown of Hurricane and are neighbors. :) I loved the connection their little family had, you could feel there was so much love between all of them. They're such a gorgeous family I'm so lucky to be able to photograph them, thanks Davis fam! I hope you like them!
4 comments:
Sam! I love these. I am doing a shoot in an Orchard tomorrow night, makes me so excited.
Oh I love these. They seriously made me cry! Haha.
Thank you so much for capturing these precious moments for us, it meant the world.
Ps. That one of Chris and Sophia melts me heart. I loooove it.
awe. love them. the end.
Every single one of those shots turned out gorgeous! The lighting was so warm and beautiful.
Post a Comment