I got to photograph such a beautiful wedding this weekend. and I had a blast doing it! Brandi & Travis dated a little bit in highschool, but didn't really hit it off until a few years ago when they met again through friends. They're both great people and I'm so happy that they found each other!
Their wedding day was very very hot, but what can you expect from southern utah in July? Brandi looked so pretty despite the heat. I was in love with her dress and her hair, so classic and so beautiful. A lot of people just left after they came out of the temple to try and beat the heat so we took group pictures with the people that stayed and some quick bridals of the two love birds afterwards.
Their reception was at the old Virgin Town Hall, and to say it was gorgeous would be an understatement. This building had the original wood floors & windows that I couldn't get enough of. Their "vintage" themed wedding it went perfectly with the location.
The reception was a blast and so layed back, it couldn't have been more perfect. We were able to snap a few bridals before the recpetion in a field just across the street, again, Brandi is such a stunning bride! I never wanted to stop taking picture of both of them! I'm so glad I was able to photograph their wedding day, thanks so much Travis & Brandi and congratulations!











































4 comments:
Oh my gosh! I love everything about her wedding! They are seriously so perfect for each other. So so pretty!
Ooo pretty! I love her dress and ring! I can't believe I've never been to that church in Virgin before. I'll have to check it out. Awesome place for a reception!
I love it! Her dress is so gorgeous. You are so fabulous!!! The pics are amazing!
They look AMAZING Sammy! Way to be a trooper in the heat!
Post a Comment