If the weather holds up (crossing our fingers it will!) I'm headed to the Provo/Salt Lake area on Monday the 17-the 20 if anyone up there needs pictures. Book now!
My sweet girl is already 19 months old. Its crazy how fast time goes by once you have your baby. the time leading up to it...not so much. I just wish so bad I could press pause some days.
I'm so glad that I have my camera to help me do that. I love looking back at my old pictures of her and seeing her now and the beautiful little girl she's becoming. She's a character.
We have recently moved onto a farm...sort of. You can read about it on my SIL's blog. she's hilarious.
anyway since then Miss has been loving her hand-me-downed cowboygirl boots from her cousin Breck. (until his little bro, get big enough for them) She loves our realllllly old. as in like 20 year old horse Stubbs. She calls him Maxiumus (Tangled) , or Bullseye (Toy Story) depending on the day.
This day he was Bullseye. and she was so happy.
lolly-pop and a horsey. What more could a girl ask for?
It was even more fun to have her cousin's join in too!
whoa... I really wasn't planning on posting that many pictures at all. Its just hard narrowing them down when the kids are just so dang cute!





















2 comments:
Scarlett is so ADORABLE!!!
Beautiful kids! It's hard to pick a favorite shot, just so stinkin" cute!
Post a Comment