photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Karissa & Darrin Bridals

What an awesome couple these two are. They are so funny and will have a great marriage! Karissa's mom described Darrin as sassy...which I'm not really sure that was the best word to describe a man with but I can see a little bit of that in him. I don't ever think there will be a dull moment, which is so great!
Karissa & Darrin met up in Price, Utah at school 3 years ago. Karissa couldn't stand him when they first met. and kind of dated on and off. she picked a few guys over him and every time they kept finding a way back to each other. There was so many signs they weren't seeing! They finally got together again and it only took a month before they decided they wanted to tie the knot. Everything in life fell together and it was the right time for them. I'm so happy for the both of them and I can't wait for their wedding coming up in December. I love winter weddings! There was so many great pictures from this photo shoot it was so hard for me to narrow down some favorites! Karissa is so beautiful!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

They look so happy and cute together! I can't believe Karissa is all grown up! Love the pops of red, reminds me of my winter wedding. :)

::dallas:: said...

Soo cute!! Your getting soo good Sam!! I love your pics!

charlee ann said...

I love checking your blog. Love your pictures. plus karissa is one of sweetest girls i know. Good job!

Photobucket