I had a fun afternoon with these girls. They are all so photogenic and beautiful it made my job so much easier! Being around them brought back some really fun memories of my cheer days only 4 short years ago. Those years have gone by in the blink of an eye! They all had such a fun energy about them and I'm so happy that they asked me to take their pictures. They're all such talented girls and I know without a doubt they all have amazing things coming for them in the future. Here is your Hurricane High School Cheer Squad 2011-2012























2 comments:
I LOVE THEM!!! thanks sooo much!! (:
These are SO cute!! i wish when we had our cheer pictures done we would have had a photographer like you..i dont like mine. and sorry i never text you back, i was working so didnt get your text till later! love ya!
Post a Comment