photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Tealise & Chase

Weddings are my favorite to shoot, and this wedding has to be at top one of my favorites over all. Tealise and Chase got married back in August (I know, I'm just getting around to posting...) but I always say that I have never seen a happier couple, but really this time- I don't ever think I have seen a happier couple. Just being around them made you feel happy! The families were awesome to work with and the whole day seemed to run more perfect than I had ever seen a wedding run.
Tealise & Chase were definelty made for each other and without a doubt I know that they will have a fun and happy marriage!

 photo Untitled-3-68_zpsdc119922.jpg


 photo _DSC3020copy_zpse7ce771b.jpg


 photo _DSC3030copy_zpsca0f49dc.jpg


 photo Untitled-4-57_zps33442b8f.jpg


 photo _DSC30731copy_zpsff95eb57.jpg




 photo Untitled-5-40_zps2e2b0027.jpg


 photo _DSC3336copy_zps4b95317b.jpg


 photo Untitled-6-26_zps30c36227.jpg


 photo _DSC3422copy_zps2f73ed6c.jpg


 photo _DSC3475copy_zps343b1575.jpg


 photo _DSC3554copy_zpsbb5e32a5.jpg


 photo _DSC3509copy_zps7495089a.jpg


 photo _DSC3564copy_zps206cfd5f.jpg


 photo _DSC3580copy_zps5aa10999.jpg


 photo _DSC3624copy_zpsff55db81.jpg


 photo candies_zps1afce6c1.jpg


 photo _DSC3630copy_zps2ea7246e.jpg


 photo _DSC3645copy_zps4d3ac7b5.jpg

 photo food1_zpsab1f06d4.jpg


 photo food-1_zps1c2c36a8.jpg


 photo _DSC3677copy_zpsb10e1e0f.jpg


 photo Untitled-7-16_zps2b7f93fe.jpg


 photo _DSC3699copy_zps4f98c446.jpg


 photo dancing_zps4b847c7d.jpg


No comments:

Photobucket