Thursday, May 16, 2013
Omer Family
This family right here is one of the reason I love taking pictures. The Omers are an amazing family, with the cutest little girls. My daughter Scarlett loves to play with Olivia and Bria and asks almost on a daily basis if she can play with them. They are such an easy going, fun-loving family. We have been really blessed to have met them. Susie has become a great friend since we made the move to Vegas and I'm very thankful for everything she has helped me with. I don't think I could have made it through a few hard days without her help! Susie and Patrick are great parents to their girls and have so much love for them. I can't say enough what a great family they are and I loved going out to take their pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
I love that the kids were just being themselves during the photo shoot. So cute!
Post a Comment