photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Jaden & Kaydee: Temple

Jaden & Kaydee are highschool sweethearts. They started dating their Junior year and fell in love pretty quickly. After highschool Jaden served an LDS mission in Spain and Kaydee patiently waited for him. They spent those two years writing love letters to each other and growing closer together. Kaydee went to China to teach english and then to school at SUU.  A couple months after Jaden got home he proposed to Kaydee at a beautiful spot out south of Hurricane that over looks Sand Hollow. I can tell they are both so happy to finally be getting married!
Kaydee and Jaden are an awesome couple and madly in love with each other. I'm so happy to be taking their wedding pictures, I can't wait for their wedding day coming up in just a couple weeks!


 photo temple-3_zps97fb630f.jpg


 photo temple1_zps2ba40580.jpg


 photo _DSC9999copy_zpsfa9b58b1.jpg


 photo _DSC9945copy_zpsd48f36cf.jpg


 photo temple2_zpsaec4888f.jpg


 photo _DSC0160copy_zpsb9a3a478.jpg


 photo temple-4_zps35e53d7b.jpg




 photo temple-5_zps54a9fdab.jpg


*I had Alexie, from Alexie Jane Photography come and be my second shooter during Kaydee and Jaden's bridals. You can visit her tumblr here to see her photos. or her facebook page

1 comment:

The Yoder's Five said...

So, so pretty! I love her dress and her bouquet. It's so hard to get soft lighting at the temple, good job!

Photobucket