photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Baker Family

Some of you may know that we packed up our stuff and moved from Las Vegas, Nevada to Corpus Christi, Texas at the beginning of August. It was a very hard goodbye for me, but we are enjoying our new adventure in Texas! We are definitely loving the beaches here! I had my first beach photo session with the Baker family in October and I was so happy they were my first. Everything worked out so well, and what an amazing, and gorgeous family they are! It was such a beautiful night!


 photo _DSC2143_zps07f17f3c.jpg

 photo _DSC2122_zps39aa2baf.jpg


 photo _DSC2108-3_zps7fc26bad.jpg


 photo _DSC2073_zps4228d109.jpg

 photo _DSC2089-2_zps93f33cf4.jpg


 photo _DSC2166_zpsf37ce789.jpg

 photo _DSC2176_zps33574433.jpg

 photo _DSC2052_zpse08fe667.jpg


 photo _DSC2203_zps6e7df755.jpg

 photo _DSC2205_zpsc0123035.jpg

 photo _DSC2229_zpsb80be176.jpg

 photo _DSC2246-2_zps2c9eb8ed.jpg

 photo _DSC2264_zpsc500c518.jpg

 photo _DSC2280_zps049b3639.jpg

 photo _DSC2304_zpsba4a569b.jpg

 photo _DSC2321_zps64cface7.jpg

 photo _DSC2327_zps115f2d8e.jpg


 photo _DSC2355_zps0bee693d.jpg

 photo _DSC2381-2_zps0218ea13.jpg

 photo _DSC2395_zpsbcfa3c79.jpg

 photo _DSC2417-3_zps6651981c.jpg

 photo _DSC2436_zps77032ceb.jpg


 photo _DSC2450_zpse5ccb24d.jpg

 photo _DSC2458_zps80ed2878.jpg



1 comment:

Janice said...

Oh, I keep thinking "that's my favorite", then I see the next one. These turned out amazing!

Photobucket