photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Everitt Family

It's been a while! I deleted my photography FB page and that is where I was posting most of my sessions. Also, when your family moves every 6-9 months its hard to keep up with taking pictures. I met the Everitt's when we lived in Portland, TX. The whole family is so great and I was really happy when she asked me to take their family pictures. I have grown to love the beach and taking pictures there. I mean, where else can you take pictures in bare feet and get away with it, right? Thank you Everitt's for letting me capture these sweet memories of your family!

 photo _DSC8391_zpsavu2kmig.jpg

 photo _DSC8421_zpsajc5rhsx.jpg

 photo _DSC8454_zpsue2rf01k.jpg

 photo _DSC8459_zpssrhdoa2d.jpg

 photo _DSC8476_zpstpuk9xuo.jpg

 photo _DSC8502_zpsjuomqte6.jpg



 photo _DSC8511_zpsvd4tlswe.jpg

 photo _DSC8595-4_zpsemxqtx0k.jpg

 photo _DSC8584-2_zpsa43w9sja.jpg

 photo _DSC8575-3_zpsrtj1fyqc.jpg

 photo _DSC8546_zpsnrs5oelq.jpg

 photo _DSC8530_zps8ixyfve7.jpg

 photo _DSC8637-4_zpsl6xpzvxi.jpg

 photo _DSC8615-3_zps07tgjmk7.jpg

 photo _DSC8640_zpsrzrve2wu.jpg

 photo _DSC8643-2_zpsww1kvwie.jpg

 photo _DSC8669_zpsemvvmi9o.jpg

 photo _DSC8655_zpsbvhinnhw.jpg

 photo _DSC8658-2_zpstnxgx18j.jpg

 photo _DSC8694-2_zpseufiqv9i.jpg

 photo _DSC8716-2-2_zpstbcenhk3.jpg

 photo _DSC8730-2_zps3xudffre.jpg

 photo _DSC8701-2_zpsbpd6k27w.jpg

 photo _DSC8711-2_zpsjldm4ftk.jpg

 photo _DSC8707_zps2ttrbluj.jpg

 photo _DSC8753-4_zpsyjiqa7je.jpg


No comments:

Photobucket