What should I wear?
Bright, fun colors are always good!
Nothing too busy. Large prints are fine, but sometimes busy, small prints and patterns don't look the best in photos.
Layers bring good dimension and add element to the photo.
Accessories: scarves, jewelry, hats, fun shoes are all great!
Where is a good location?
Anywhere that fits your style and personality! Lots of places will do, really, but sometimes it's fun to add an extra element to the photo like a great barn door, a brightly colored wall, or golden field with a big tree.
*Note- props are always welcome! A vintage chair, your grandma's couch, toys...the possibilities are endless! Be creative!
Where should I print my photos?
All photo sessions come with a CD that contains the best digital images from the shoot. My recommendation is a higher-end printing place, I do discourage prints from Costco or WalMart just because they tend to crop and do auto-color corrections, changing the picture quite a bit from it's editing state.


No comments:
Post a Comment