photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Friday, November 14, 2008

{Nielson Fam}

I have an awesome time doing this family, they are all so beautiful and fun to work with! The day was perfect for pictures and if you can't tell already, they turned out great!























































2 comments:

Lisa said...

We had a blast Sammy and I love the pictures! You did an awesome job. I do think you could charge a lot more :) I thought I was getting a great price with what I gave you. We are going to wait until the spring to do Mike's big family so I'll get back in touch with yu then. Also I was excited to see you had already made my Christmas cards! I was planning on doing that and you saved me the time. I'll probably use the peace one you did- it was my favorite. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

love the picters Sammy i had an amazing time with you you are good at taking picters I love takeing picters too!
love emily- (age 8)

Photobucket