photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

{Kirsten & Ben's engagements}

I had the most fabulous afternoon with these two love birds! Even though it was freezing cold and windy we had a good time! I got to learn a lot about them and the spend some much needed time with my friend Kirsten! These guys went on their first date just a little longer than 3 weeks ago! When you know, you know. I don't think you can put a time or an age on love. Watching these guys you could just tell they're SO in LOVE! They're getting married on May 9th too! Its so cute the way he looks at her, like he can just see forever with her! Kirsten couldn't stop giggling through the whole session which made it so much better! goodness I'm so happy for these two!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

kylee said...

oh my cute ... so crazy . good job sammi

shelbie_howard said...

These turned out so cute sammi!! Very good job!!

Photobucket