photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Saturday, March 21, 2009

{Maria & Shay's engagements}

We could not have picked a better day for these pictures. It was 85 degrees in the wonderful sunny St. George! I LOVE these pictures and maybe its just because this is my best bud Maria and she's beautiful and I love seeing her happy and with the man she loves! Shay is a great guy! They are perfect for each other! It was so much fun taking their engagement pictures and we found some of the coolest locations! I might post more of these cause I adore every single one of them! -

Maria, I love you and I'm SO happy for you! you've been a great pal through all 13 years of friendship I couldn't have asked for a better friend and I'm so glad you've found a wonderful guy like Shay that can stand you're clarinets and random giggles haha. I hope you like these!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
is this not the most perfect timing ever?! I love the sun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket










4 comments:

The Mursets said...

Great job Sammi!

The Yoder's Five said...

Sammi I love these! You are so stinking talented!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with for the announcements.

n.davis said...

She is beautiful, that makes things WAY easy. haha. You did an amazing job sammi, I want belly shots and baby shots from you too!!!!
I will still have to let you know when my belly is prego enough to do pictures..it's sure getting there. :D

rick.and.kels said...

holy cow, i love these! im so excited for our pictures on saturday :)

Photobucket