These pictures were super rushed, but I'm SO glad I did them! My brother-in-law Ryan (Michler) I have two brother-in-law Ryan M's. weird huh. anyway, he wanted me to take some pictures of the temple for his wife's b-day (Tricia) and he was going to get it custom framed and everything. He asked me on Monday. Tricia's birthday was the next Monday and I was going to be in Richfield on Wednesday & Thursday. Friday and Saturday I had pictures and Sunday was Easter. haha so really I just had Tuesday.
Needless to say, I got lucky everything was in my favor Tuesday night, the weather was so nice and warm, the clouds were amazing! I've never taken pictures of the Temple with my new camera, so I was really excited. When I got there and started taking them I had the best feeling come over me. I saw the temple through an entire different view, and it seemed more beautiful than I'd ever seen it before. I really got to focus in on it and I tried to capture just how beautiful and sacred it is in my pictures.
I was thinking what a gift Heavenly Father has given me. A gift that I love so much. Photography takes all my worries, stresses, aches&pains away from me. So photographing the Temple was the most peaceful experience I've had in a long time. I even layed on the grass and shed a tear or two I think haha.
I love these pictures of the temple I took, and the final project with my picture printed out and framed, was seriously the most beautiful thing i've ever seen. The picture on the computer does not even do it justice. It seriously is so beautiful. I wanted to share a few I snapped, and if you wanna buy some just email me. Ryan got it printed at a place called "PRINT IT" and they do a wonderful job! I recommend them for all your printing needs :) enjoy!
Needless to say, I got lucky everything was in my favor Tuesday night, the weather was so nice and warm, the clouds were amazing! I've never taken pictures of the Temple with my new camera, so I was really excited. When I got there and started taking them I had the best feeling come over me. I saw the temple through an entire different view, and it seemed more beautiful than I'd ever seen it before. I really got to focus in on it and I tried to capture just how beautiful and sacred it is in my pictures.
I was thinking what a gift Heavenly Father has given me. A gift that I love so much. Photography takes all my worries, stresses, aches&pains away from me. So photographing the Temple was the most peaceful experience I've had in a long time. I even layed on the grass and shed a tear or two I think haha.
I love these pictures of the temple I took, and the final project with my picture printed out and framed, was seriously the most beautiful thing i've ever seen. The picture on the computer does not even do it justice. It seriously is so beautiful. I wanted to share a few I snapped, and if you wanna buy some just email me. Ryan got it printed at a place called "PRINT IT" and they do a wonderful job! I recommend them for all your printing needs :) enjoy!
I was going to put my logo on these, but it totally just takes away from the beauty of them temple. so if you could just be so kind and dont take them without my permission first. Thanks!



this is the pictures Ryan printed for Trish, was worried the temple might be too bright, but it looked so beautiful when it was printed.




4 comments:
yeah one of these days im gonna buy one of those from you not even kiddin. those are beautiful. it'll prob be a while tho- not till i have my own house but man you did an awesome job.
The pictures turned out AMAZING! The one Ryan had framed for me looks so beautiful on our wall - I'll have to post it on my blog. Thank you so much for taking these pictures for him.
SERENE
i absolutely love these pictures. they are beautiful.
Post a Comment