photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Monday, April 13, 2009

{Dallas & Justin's Engagements}

I really enjoyed this session! I was so excited about it when I saw the sky, and how awesome it would fit with the locations we went! I thought the pictures turned out so good! I had a good time with these two driving around everywhere. Justin said he fell for Dallas right away, but Dallas would hardly give him the time of day. She didn't fall fast, but when she did she fell hard, he said. These guys wouldn't stop looking at each other I had to keep telling them to look at me! I have no doubt they will have a great marriage and I'm so happy for them!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

shelbie_howard said...

These are so cute Sam!! Good Job;)

The Stratton Family said...

WAY cute pictures! i need you to come teach me all of the editing stuff again.... i forgot it all.

Anonymous said...

You have done a beautiful job, once again!!! These are amazing!

Photobucket