Here is a picture overload:


for some reason I love this picture, gives me butterflies! ^






oh this picture of Ben is one of my favorite pictures i've ever taken I think, The whole day he couldn't keep his eyes off of his new wife. Everytime he looked at her this was his expression. I love it.

Ring Ceremony







1 comment:
Cute pictures Sammi, it looks like you really are getting better & better. That's the trick right? :) I like your composition. You have a good eye. I love the point & shoot camera in the picture, I did that for some bridals & I love how cute it turned out. Great minds think alike! Anyway, I just wanted to say hello officially because I like to check out your pics. If you have any questions for me, or if you have any tips to pass my way, let me know!
Post a Comment