The past 3 days my husband and I have gone up to his families cabin on Kolob Mountain. located at blue springs. WOW is it beautiful. I have been going up to Kolob Mountain my whole life and I still get taken away by its beauty. The past few days we were up there it rained a little which made it even more beautiful I think. I don't think I could ask for anymore when I have Andy. my camera. summer rain. & Kolob mountain. It was a great getaway from everything. I actually really enjoyed photographing something other that people kissing... haha I thought these would be refreshing to the eye. Most of these pictures aren't edited, I just loved that natural overcast sunlight and of course MY NEW LENS. mmhm, its fabulous.
These two pictures (top and bottom) are not edited at all except for my logo. natural lighting and coloring. Taken with the new 50mm 1.8 (thanks kierra!)
Your photography is out of this world GREAT! I am so amazed at what you come up with and the weddings are .......there are no words for them, good work girlfriend, Aunt Karen
i LOVE kolob! seriously, it really is heaven on earth! we have gone basically every weekend the past few months and i am loving it! hopefully we run into eachother sometime! sometime this summer i really want you to take some pics of us up there! olet me know when you feel up to it! ♥
2 comments:
Your photography is out of this world GREAT! I am so amazed at what you come up with and the weddings are .......there are no words for them, good work girlfriend, Aunt Karen
i LOVE kolob! seriously, it really is heaven on earth! we have gone basically every weekend the past few months and i am loving it! hopefully we run into eachother sometime! sometime this summer i really want you to take some pics of us up there! olet me know when you feel up to it! ♥
Post a Comment