photo photoblog_zps3f5b2069.jpg
Sammijeppson@gmail.com

Friday, July 3, 2009

{summer}

yep. its summer in s. utah, and I LOVE it. most of andy's family came down for the weekend and we went to the splash pad, in st. george on main street. I'm going to post more pictures cause I got some great ones of all the kids. but this one however just derserves its own post. This is one of my favorite pictures i've ever taken I think.
Meet the fabulous Bekah



Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather said...

I really do so love that picture! I need a copy of them if you ever get the chance. Cant wait for the pictures of our new one already!!! Great job, yet again.

Ashley Houle said...

ha ha ha ha... I love it

Unknown said...

Sammi,
Maria told me how great your pictures are and I had to check them out. I am impressed and she says you are only 19?
I too am in the business of preserving memories as a Founding Director in a company called Heritage Makers. They are now #132 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing private companies in America!
Wouldn't it be smart to have something else to offer your clients and make residual income?
There is a business opportunity call tonight (Aug. 25 at 7pm) if you would like to learn more.
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/837694337
I have many photographers & videographers on my team as it is such a perfect fit.
Let's talk more,
Tanya Conley
ph. 435-656-1706
tanya.conley@msn.com

Photobucket